UPS, FedEx and USPS Priority are the standard methods of shipment to all areas within the Continental U.S. At this time, we offer the following shipping options.
- UPS Ground (1-5 days)
- UPS Second Day (2 days)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver (1 day)
- FedEx Home Delivery (1-5 days)
- USPS Priority (2 days)
Delivery time is calculated in business days.
- Orders are usually shipped in 1-2 business days.
- Free shipping is offered within the continental US via UPS Ground
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will be billed at standard rates.
- Shipments going to APO’s, FPO’s and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the US Postal Service regardless of shipping option chosen.
Shipping Methods / Options — Domestic (USA)
We use FedEx, UPS and the US Postal Service to ship to most addresses in the continental US. If you are unable to receive packages using any of these services, please let us know when you place your order.
Express Shipping, Next Day and 2-Day Air Packages
- On UPS Next Day and UPS 2nd Day Air shipments, we make all efforts to ship the same day you order.
- Orders received after 3 pm EST may not ship until the next Business Day.
- We will contact you if any additional delays are necessary.
- Large, bulky, or heavy items may incur additional Express (air) Shipping charges.
- Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information. The Express (air) Shipping rates provided are averages. They may not reflect the cost of shipping the items you order to your address. Our web site will post an average cost for Express Shipping of a single unit. This cost will be adjusted up or down to the ACTUAL cost of shipping your package via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day Air. If these charges exceed the average by more than 10%, you will be contacted via e-mail and/or phone to approve the shipping charges. Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information. If we cannot reach you the shipping of your package may be delayed.
Please feel free to contact us for a shipping estimate.
Addresses – Saturday Delivery available for $10-15 additional to most areas. All Estimates are per single unit.
International Shipping Options
- We ship to all US addresses, including military addresses (APO, FPO) and US Territories.
- Shipping is not available to Canadian addresses.
- We do ship to other international destinations. All addresses outside of the US48 pay the exact cost of freight. Please contact us for a shipping cost estimate.
- NOTE: When ordering on-line, our website applies an average shipping cost for the shipping method you choose if other than standard freight. We will adjust the cost before your credit card is charged.
- Please feel free to contact us for a shipping estimate.
- We ship via UPS and USPS Airmail.
- OUTSIDE THE US48 — FREE Shipping is not available outside of the US48. You pay the exact cost of shipping your Air Package. Since exact cost cannot be determined until your order is ready for shipment and shipping costs vary greatly by destination and weight, the charges shown on your invoice represent the “Average Cost” of shipping a sample package using the service you select. Your credit card will be charged exact cost of shipping your order. If your cost exceeds the “average” by more than 15%, you will be contacted via e-mail to approve the shipping charges.
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- DAMAGED shipments and/or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your Vitachef, simply return it within 180 days for a full refund. Vitachef stands behind its products and we are committed to your satisfaction.
- If you choose to return your Vitachef after 30 days, a 10% restocking fee will apply and you will be responsible for shipping. To return your Vitachef call (904) 759-3020
If you are unable to receive packages using either of these services, please let us know when you place your order.
Products in stock will be sent after the payment is verified. Mail service is responsible for the goods during transportation. Please open the package delivered under your order the moment you receive it. If any damage is revealed, make claims against mail service.
Any questions? Contact our Customer Service at (904) 759-3020